Here you will find information on earlier OSSE versions. Please note that these documents will no longer be updated.
The OSSE registry software itself can be downloaded in one of two ways:
- Install OSSE from scratch onto an empty (virtual or physical) server using an .iso CD Image (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Install OSSE onto an existing Ubuntu Linux server using our Ubuntu Package Repository.
- A planning guide that provides you with some questions to answer before starting with OSSE.
- A getting started guide that details the steps necessary to setup an own OSSE-based registry.
- A technical reference that provides insight in the inner workings of the OSSE components. It is a recommended read to anyone who wants to develop on the OSSE source code.
- An outlook on features of the coming versions.
- An executive summary that provides a high-level overview of OSSE’s intention and functionality.